- The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password.
- Applicants who got first allotment should download "Allotment Memo" after remitting the fee due to University through the online payment gateway. Only those candidates who remit the fee due to University (General Category – Rs 1113/-, SC/ST candidates – Rs. 50/-) shall be able to download the allotment memo. The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link "Click here to print your Allotment Memo" and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted on a later stage as intimated by the University.
- Applicant should then click on the mode of admission i.e., temporary/permanent. Candidates who got allotted to the first option shall not be able to exercise temporary admission. Similarly, a candidate opting permanent admission shall not have any higher options as the higher options get cancelled automatically after choosing 'permanent admission'.
- The candidate who secured allotment and wishes to avail permanent admission should contact the colleges allotted on or before 17/09/2020 4.30 pm The candidate should also submit the Transfer Certificate either through post or through any mode convenient to the applicant within 15 days of taking admission.
- The applicants should also send the digital copies of the following certificates for verification.
- A signed copy of the Allotment Memo received online.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/governments, except CBSE/CISCE/KHSEB
- The students who get admission on their first option should also remit the fee applicable to the programme in the institution at the time of admission through the online mode suggested by the University. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission also shall remit the fee in the institution through the online mode. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee or report for admission in the institution. However, in the fourth allotment they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
- Candidates should download a confirmation slip from the online portal after confirmation of admission by the college authorities and ensure that they have been admitted to the correct category i.e., permanent/temporary
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission up to the special allotment I conducted exclusively for them.
- Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified need not cancel their remaining higher options. However, other candidates can rearrange/delete options on 18/09/2020 & 19/09/2020.
- Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options.
- A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
- Failure to report for admission (online) by the candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotment(s).
- Any request to retain a previous allotment after a further allotment (based on the higher options registered) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Candidates should take care to log out after completing the modification process
The allotment is done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment.
Hardcopies of the filled-in application shall not be, repeat, shall not be sent to the University
Staff in charge
Sri.Jomon K. Joseph